Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloTonic & HelloTonic iPhone MultiStore menu

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

I am installing Hellotonic and I am having issues with the multistore menu. I see all stores over the logo, on the left of “checkout”, “wishlist”, etc. How can I solve this issue?

I am installing the theme on Magento 1.4(the last one). I dont think this is the problem, but…

Thanks for your help.

Hi there, can you please provide us with a link to see this?, so we can tell how to correct it.

Here you will see my two problems…

Hi, thanks for that, the language-switcher (multistore menu) at the left is not an issue, we choose that place for it so the theme looks more tidy. But if you want to display it at the right hand, go to your styles.css

line 531:
      .language-switcher {
      float: right;

line 492
      .access ul {
      display: block;
      float: left;

line 701 my cart place it where you want.

Thanks too much

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: MultiStore menu
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">