Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Moving MyCart from Top Navigation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Would it be hard to move the Shopping Cart from the Top Navigation to the top of the page where “Log In” is and move “My Account” & “Log In” left ward? So you have :-

“My Account” “Log In” “Shopping Cart” on the very top of page

Is it just amending the Div Class MyCart in Styles.css ??

Thanks

Anonymous

Hey Chee,

Post your URL and I’ll take a look.

Kev

Anonymous

Hi Kevin

Thanks for your offer, but working offline atm.

Anonymous

Hey Chee,

Go to app/design/frontend/default/hellocanvas/template/checkout/cart/sidebar/header.phtml and change the php to this if you haven’t modified it yet:

I don’t have this theme installed, so get this done and edit your “mycart” div CSS to fit the font of the cart. This should get you started. Let me know how it works and we’ll go from there.

Kevin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Moving MyCart from Top Navigation
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">