Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Move Product Tags to show in tabs

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

I have just installed the hellomix theme and would like to move the “Product Tags” displayed currently below the product description into a Tab on the product page alongside “additional info”.
      How do I do this?
      Please help.

Kind Regards,

Update: I think this may be an error in my installation as ‘product tags’ are showing up as tags already on the 3 hellomix showcase sites? Any advice much appreciated. Col

Resolved myself…
      … I followed the steps here in case anybody else needs to do it:

Thanks for posting your fix! :lol:

yes thx for the link :) but still no luck for me…… maybe you could explain here :oops:

Hi richard,

I replied to your other post here:

P.S. Do try searching the forum here at HT. It’s a weak platform but there are a lot of answers hidden deep inside ;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Move Product Tags to show in tabs
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">