Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Move Product Reviews to Tab

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’d like to move the Product Review block so it’s displaying inside a tab instead of on it’s own page. I’ve previously successfully followed the links on how to create a new tab and populate with another block of content but I’m not sure how to do this exactly with the Product Review block.

To clarify, there will be a new Tab to the right of the Product Description Tab that contains a list of any product reviews and also the “Write a Review” form.

All help appreciated!

Badders

Anonymous

Bump!… Anyone?

Badders

Anonymous

Bump.. Bump.. Anyone?

Badders

Anonymous

Hi Andrew – I wanted the same thing and found this post explained it, although I couldn’t work out how to get the reviews tab to only show if there were reviews.

http://www.e-commercewebdesign.co.uk/blog/magento/move-reviews-to-product-tabs.php

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Move Product Reviews to Tab
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">