Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Move Account Dashboard to the right side of the page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’m trying to move account dashboard on the right side of the page ,any hints how to do this ?

Example :

http://i56.tinypic.com/xysyh.png

Anonymous

Hi, in that case you should change from 2columns-left to 2columns-right, you can do that in your catalog.xml .Then you will have to modify some style config. in your styles.css to make it look good.

Regards.-

Anonymous

hmm ..done that but wasn’t ok ..i’ll try again

Anonymous

My bad i changed 2 colums-right in other file in catalog.xml i can’t find dashboard reference

Anonymous

Try changing in your catalog.xml
      line 62
      <customer_account>
      <reference name=”left”> to right

Anonymous

Doesn’t work from reference name.I’ll try to find a host to put a link, i’m testing it on localhost.thx for trying..

Anonymous

Still no results ,i’ll try to explain this better : I’m trying to move account-box (the account menu ) to the main part of the page but i don’t know where tot look.Now account menu is showing in left side of the page where is menu.Any ideas are welcome..

Anonymous
    Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Reply To: Move Account Dashboard to the right side of the page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">