Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Mouse Over Function

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello Guys,

you’re Themes are great. But how can I disable the mouseover Function in grid or list mode. It doesn’t look very good. I find it great but our Customers say “kick it” :-) )

Anonymous

Hi, thanks for the feedback. To disable mouseover function, simply go to: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellokidstemplatecatalogproductlist.phtml

Remove class=”preview” (leave it like this: class=”") in line 52 and 101

Hope this helps!.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Thanks a Lot, works perfectly, but “class preview” is only one time available. But where’s the code of the slider on Frontpage?

Thanks a Lot!

Anonymous

Hi, you can locate the code of the slider in the statick block HelloSlide, just log in into your admin panel and go to CMS > Statick Blocks Or you can find the javascript code of the slider in skin/frontend/default/yourtheme/js/custom.js

Cheers!.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Mouse Over Function
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">