Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSleek Missing product review form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  euagtpzlix 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I can´t see the review form in the product review page.

When I use another template I can see it right.

Anonymous

Hi there, thanks for reporting this. To correct this, go to: app/design/frontend/default/hellosleek/template/catalog/product/view.phtml

Check if you have this lines at the bottom of the file, if they are commented, so uncomment them:

Please omit the \ before the quotes, since it is an issue in the text editor here in the forum, sorry.

Let us know.
      Regards.-

Boyetbanz

Does books count? I buy my books instead of the lirrbay and refuse to use an e-reader because I love the way they look on my shelves. And if I call them a collection it means I don’t have a problem, right?

euagtpzlix

RMhNpV yghiwhsbqvkx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Missing product review form
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">