Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone Missing Image slide-controls.png In Slide

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dgxjafquryx 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi..

I’ve just installed hellokids, but the image slide-controls.png is not show in de slide.

With regards,

Jovannie

Anonymous

Hi Jovannie,

You should be able to find it in the /skin/frontend/default/hellokids/images folder.

If not, download it form their demo site: http://demo.hellothemes.com/skin/frontend/default/hellokids/images/slide-controls.png

Arshad

Thanks, Annie! It’s not exactly the way I wnaetd it, but one has to prioritise time and effort, especially with a book deadline looming. Some day I’ll get a graphic designer to do some professional design work for it, but can’t afford that just now.I hope to get to the next 4PAN meeting to meet you!

dgxjafquryx

ufftSR qkrjafjgtzfj

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Missing Image slide-controls.png In Slide
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">