Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloOne & HelloOne iPhone Missing Files and Directories

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I see some code, taking the navigation as an example, where the layout files point to catalog/navigation?

I’m trying to find the top.phtml and left.phtml so i can add external links to the category menu nav. I also want to find the mycart button layout to see how this button is implemented.

Any response is much appreciated.

Hello, there is no left-nav in hellone. The top.phtml file in helloone is taken from the base, see: appdesingfrontendbasedefaulttemplatecatalog/navigation/top.phtml

Cart button: appdesignfrontenddefaulthelloonetemplatecheckoutcarttop_cart.phtml

Useful tip: to see from where are called the theme elements, in your admin panel go to: System>Configuration>under Advanced tab, Developer>select your store from the drop down menu>under Debug tab, set Template Path Hints to yes.-

quick response thankyou

You’re more than wellcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Missing Files and Directories
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">