Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloOne & HelloOne iPhone Misc Issues w/ Hello One

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I just got this theme installed a couple of days ago and have a few issues..

1: When you first go to the website, all images in the banner appear stacked on top of each other on the main page until the page finishes loading. Then only the first banner shows up like it should. It happens everytime you load the page.

2: If there are any reviews for a featured product, the layout gets messed up on the home page. It shows the number of reviews and then crops the picture of the image for that product.

3: On the right column, above the box for “My Cart” there looks like a small cut-off content box about 25 pixels high with nothing in it. I can’t tell what it is because the header text is missing.

4: On the products page, on small product images (165×165) the border doesn’t wrap around the image properly. It looks like the border is set to a fixed width. I’m not sure if this is a styling issue or it’s due to the way product images are required to be displayed at a min. size.

All of the above issues happen in IE as well as Firefox.

Anonymous

Hi, let us know your url to check that problems.-

Anonymous

Anonymous

Ola
      Building on the topic, I have the same problems and the slide would also like to know how to change the speed of exchange of the slides as time is very fast.
      Follow the link.
      http://www.blupc.com.br/loja

Thank you.

Anonymous

Hi Michael, i’m going to answer to your questionnaire :lol:

1) That depends of the connection speed you have. I can see that for only 1 milisecond… :roll: Magento is very heavy, we are trying to make the themes as light as possible.

2) I couldn’t see that, please give us a screenshot to check for it.

3) That is for the “hellochat” box, if you want to remove it, just go to: skin/frontend/default/helloone/css/styles/css line 549:

.block-title, .base-mini .head, .layered-nav .head {
      border-bottom:1px solid #DADCE5;
      padding:5px 10px;
      display:none; (add this)
      }

4) It’s not an issue, it’s due to the way product images are required to be displayed at a min. size. But if you want to resize it to the size of your image, simply go to: skin/frontend/default/helloone/css/styles/css line 903:

.product-img-box .product-image {
      border:1px solid #CACACA;
      display:block;
      margin-right:154px; (add this)
      }

Cheers!.-

Anonymous

Hola Pedro,
      to change the speed of the slider, go to: skinfrontenddefaulthelloonejscustom.js

// Slider Homepage
      jQuery(“#slider”).easySlider({
      auto: true,
      continuous: true
      speed:2000 (add this, or change to the value of your choice)
      });

For more info about slider code, check this: http://cssglobe.com/post/3783/jquery-plugin-easy-image-or-content-slider

Regards.-

Anonymous

Thanks for the quick reply Guillermo, I’ll try those things and see what happens.

Anonymous

Thanks for the quick reply Guillermo, I’ll try those things and see what happens.

Anonymous

You are wellcome! 8)

Anonymous

To solve the images stacking problem, just add:

overflow:hidden;

onto the CSS for .slider-home in styles.css

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Reply To: Misc Issues w/ Hello One
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">