Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Mini Cart & Recently Added Items Error

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi – I have changed the category list page so that customers can add multiple items to their cart with one click of the add to cart button.
      Example below

http://www.officesaver.co.uk/magento2/t0711-t0712-t0713-t0714-t0715-epson-inkjet-cartridges.html

If you try to add say 2 Cyan and 2 magenta cartridges – then click the ‘Add Selection to Cart’ button the mini cart only shows 2 items added.
      Also the recently added items shows the correct price for the cyan cartridge – but £0 for the magenta cartridge.

I’ve tried this with the default theme and it works – magento v1.4.0.1

Hope you can help.
      Many thanks,
      John

Anonymous

Hi John, before answer you let me tell you that we don´t answer “how do i?” questions, this is something that is caused because the changes you made, but i cheked your store and i coud see what you said, but, after adding 4 products to “my cart” y saw 2 items in my cart (as you said), then i added 2 more products and the “my cart” icon showed me 6 products (the correct selection), i cheked that cliking there and i coud see the correct selection. It seems like it really took the selection, but it doesn´t show that after you choose another product. Really wired. We are going to inspect that.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Many Thanks for taking a look Guillermo – I will await your reply. John

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Mini Cart & Recently Added Items Error
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">