Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Merging Product Description and Additional Info tabs

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gylmkhkh 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Management would like to see the contents of the Additional Info tab put at the bottom of the main product description (thus removing the additional info tab completely) on our site, just like the default Magento template does. Our “additional info” tends to only be 2-3 lines and we don’t think many customers notice the tabs honestly.

Agus

Excuse me, I have another quetison about Odessa theme:I’m from Italy and some characters aren’t displayed correctly in the post title (for example accented characters ec e0, or the character (hyphen)). What can I do to display them ?

gylmkhkh

r8z147 lafvuqtscxhe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Merging Product Description and Additional Info tabs
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">