Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions menu bar and another good reason to search forum before posting

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ktebomy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

sorry to hasstle you over something thats going to be simple to explain to me but!!

i did a fresh install of magento with no products as it takes ages to delete them all and all the added data, I have a good idea about magento now but the problem is this. i dont have a top menu bar,

please tell me what to do many thanks. :roll:

Stupid me stupid me :oops:

need to use search on the forum sorry chaps……

http://www.hellothemes.com/forum/topic/navigation-menu-categories#post-4877

already been solved

psstt told you it be something simple :P

Dioselina

I must show some thanks to this wrietr just for rescuing me from this scenario. As a result of exploring throughout the the net and obtaining techniques which are not beneficial, I figured my entire life was over. Being alive without the presence of strategies to the issues you’ve solved as a result of the write-up is a crucial case, and ones which could have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your blog. Your own know-how and kindness in controlling all the details was useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not discovered such a subject like this. I am able to now relish my future. Thank you very much for the reliable and results-oriented guide. I will not hesitate to recommend your blog post to anyone who should receive guidance about this subject matter.

ktebomy

XFqrjx vaxldawiduff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: menu bar and another good reason to search forum before posting
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">