Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloNevada Menu Background Settings

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Peter Poy 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

David

Hi

When I change the menu submenu colours in the themes settings, nothing changes. Anyone able to help ?

Thanks

David

nick

Hi David, the URL of your site? Are you changing background colors or hover colors?

David

Hi Nick

Thanks for replying. I am trying to change both background and link/hover colours. When I initially installed the theme all these fields were blank. When I change them, the new values get saved but the site stays the same.

It’s a development site at the moment but you find it at http://devhgc.benfieldatt.com/

David

nick

Sounds odd! Have you disabled the cache? Are you sure you have the latest version of the theme?

David

Cache is disabled and it is the current version.

David

Although these options appear in the admin, it has just been confirmed that they are not available in the hellonevada theme. :-(

Peter Poy

Hi, the support team told me they have removed the elements that are not editable for helloNevada, this is updated in the latest theme version.

Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Menu Background Settings
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">