Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Manage Categories not loading

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aswmtbe 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Dont know that this is a theme issue but after a fresh install of 1.4.1 and theme install.
      I can login to the admin but certain pages in the admin will not load, in particular the Manage Categories or Manage Product pages do not load, any help or suggestions is appreciated.

Thank you

Anonymous

Certainly, that has nothing to do with the theme. Coud be something related with the browser or the cache of your magento. Check that.

Regards.-

Reza

Who knew there’d be so much ugly in these search rlsuets? While I don’t see much of a point for free themes unless it’s for a private site, I would like to amend one additional thought: The people who release these themes free of charge use them to raise their profile. Unauthorised re-release, with or without modification, is really hurting their cause. Their name is usually cut off somewhere or bloggers might blame shifty links on them. I would always recommend either getting themes from their sites directly or from wordpress.org and support the authors if you can.

aswmtbe

9RwQu0 ggeyyqpqlguo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Manage Categories not loading
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">