Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloClean Magento version

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Janaye 4 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author

Is Helloclean compatible with Magento version

Hi, no yet. still have many issues, the main one is related to security. We will wait until the version gets improved.-

Thanks for that
      How about

Hello, yes, our themes are compatible with version

Anonymous seems to be stable now with most of the security bugs fixed. Can you guys give a timeline for the themes to be upgraded to this version?

We are not pleased with the bugs that are not fixed yet in If the version gets improved, we will upgrade by the end of the month probably.-

HelloThemes Support,

It’s been a month since you said “we will upgrade by the end of the month probably” When can we expect Hello Themes to update to support 1.5?

:I precisely deriesd to thank you very much again. I do not know what I would’ve taken care of in the absence of those advice documented by you over that situation. It seemed to be a real distressing circumstance in my position, however , being able to see the skilled style you treated it took me to cry over happiness. Extremely happier for your assistance and thus believe you find out what an amazing job that you are putting in training the rest with the aid of your web page. Most probably you haven’t come across all of us.

4f6LWe lnbiuwwtamck

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Reply To: Magento version
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">