Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloTimes Magento 1.4 Compatability

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Is there an update for HelloTimes to make it compatible with Magento 1.4?

I’ve updated my site but the theme no longer works.

Anonymous

Hi, HelloTimes is working in magento version 1.4.1.1, you can check it in the demo: http://www.hellothemes.com/demo/

Anonymous

I have a customized hellotimes theme that worked fine until I upgraded to 1.4.1.1

Can you please list what was changed to fix it so it does not show a blank page.

I do not want to have to go back and re-customize the theme all over again.

Anonymous

Hi Jeremy, we didn’t change anything, may be is a magento issue that you have, and not an issue related to the theme. Go to system > configuration > design and configure the default magento theme, so you can corroborate that.

thanks.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Magento 1.4 Compatability
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">