Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jose Young 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Dear HELLO Team,
      I am currently customizing the SONAR theme and came across 3 problems for which I couldn’t find any information in your forums:
      1) The (logo,language flags, search bar, category bar) changes position when articles are put into the shopping cart.
      2) I try to change the position of the logo on the website but it doesn´t work ?
      3) Where can I find the files for the buttons in the Checkout-Area for example (Apply,Get Quote,Update Qty)?
      My URL is:http://www.papptelleratelier.com/magento_1.4.2.0/
      Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
      Peter-Paul Ruth

Anonymous

Hi, sorry but we can’t help you with “how do i…?” questions, as it’s specified in our Support Policy

Since we are fully working on the improvement of our themes, we will give you a guide to the files you are looking for:

The files where the buttons you are looking for are called are:

Apply:
      frontend/default/hellosonar/template/checkout/cart/coupon.phtml
      Image: /skin/frontend/default/hellosonar/images/btn_cart_apply.gif

Get Quote:
      frontend/default/hellosonar/template/checkout/cart/shipping.phtml
      Image: /skin/frontend/default/hellosonar/images/btn_cart_get_a_quote.gif

Update Qty:
      frontend/default/hellosonar/template/checkout/cart.phtml
      Image: /skin/frontend/default/hellosonar/images/btn_update_qty.gif

Regards.-

Ahmed

Hi Jim,if you apply the modifications wihtin your own theme files, i.e. in functions.php, then any WordPress update should leave your link intact. However, if you modify core files, then yes, every WP update will make you start from scratch. I try to avoid editing core files, usually there is a solution available to do things without changing them.

gbubrlodqq

6Xsf52 sznwzwckabgx

Jose Young

Since we are fully working on the improvement of our themes, we will give you a guide to the files you are looking for.

http://www.precious-pets-paradise.com/c-cat-beds.html

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Logo position
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">