Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions location of the footer include

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lxgmcyprnh 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

hey guys

we our using hello style and we are launching the site into multiple lanuages , the footer is a static block but its not clear how it is being loaded on the site , any help finding the include would be great or some explanation of the structure would be very helpful

Anonymous

Hi Ben, that static block is called in /app/design/frontend/default/hellostyle/template/page/html/footer.phtml

<?php echo $this->getLayout()->createBlock(‘cms/block’)->setBlockId(‘footerLinks’)->toHtml() ?>

All the static blocks “call” are made like the one above.

Regards.-

Marija

Glad to see the good fight is continuing If you don’t mind me mentnoniig, your CSS could do with a little modifying to make URLs a bit more obvious with the theme on this blog.The Categories widget is included at the bottom of the 1st column, as well as the top of the 2nd, and I believe you might have meant It’s not ___that___ the encryption instead of the original It’s not the the encryption ?

lxgmcyprnh

D9C3Rb idglbvgyzxtw

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: location of the footer include
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">