Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloNevada Link to checkout in Minicart

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anthony 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anthony

I use an extension called Firecheckout.

In my navigation links the theme goes to Firecheckout.

See link to checkout in top of page – http://www.buyvibes.com/

In the minicart the theme doesnt see the preferred checkout and goes to default OnePage checkout.

How can I get the minicart to go to Firecheckout page ?

Peter Poy

Hi there, i would comment out this file: app/design/frontend/default/hellonevada/template/checkout/cart/cart-top.phtml To see if the extension is in conflict there, and if so i would compare the theme file with the checkout call of the Magento base theme.

Also commenting out checkout.xml and checking if the base file doesn’t produce the issue would be a useful thing to try.

Regards.-

Anthony

I figured it out, thank you !!

In this file:

app/design/frontend/default/hellonevada/template/checkout/cart/cart-top.phtml

I changed this:

<button type=”button” title=”<?php echo $this->__(‘Checkout’) ?>” class=”button btn-checkout” onclick=”setLocation(‘<?php echo $this->getUrl(‘checkout’) ?>’)”><?php echo $this->__(‘Checkout’) ?></button>

to this:

<button type=”button” title=”<?php echo $this->__(‘Checkout’) ?>” class=”button btn-checkout” onclick=”setLocation(‘<?php echo $this->getCheckoutUrl() ?>’)”><?php echo $this->__(‘Checkout’) ?></button>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Link to checkout in Minicart
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">