Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Left Navigation Bar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

I have just purchased the Hellomini theme and I was wondering if there is any way for the left vertical navigation menu to be collapsible. i.e. when you click on a category it expands or collapses accordion style.

Thanks in advance,

Hi Peter, in order to have the left vert nav menu expandable, you have to follow the instructions in our tutorial to know how to do that, in:

Hope it helps, regards.-

I don’t believe the solution to expand vertical nav menu can be found at the above link! At least, I can not find it there.
      Please specify a solution.

Here is the link, it was in the “How to…” section, in the link above.

Hi there,

I’ve downloaded the latest version of HelloMini, which always contain the fix mentioned in the provided link (page), however, I cannot see the vertical menu convertible, and this is what this thread is all asking for… ** convertible **

do you think so clever guy?. When did you download hellomini for the first time?, as i remember it always have the vertical menu as it is now.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Left Navigation Bar
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">