Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone Left Nav bars not like demo version

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marc P Summers 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

I recently installed the hellokids theme and the left nav bars do appear to work the same as in your demo.

In the live demo there’s a ‘>’ symbol to indicate nested categories. This does not appear in my downloaded version. Also the same nav bar does not work the same across different browsers. The nav hover does not appear in IE9, but does on chrome and firefox.

My magento version is 1.5

Hi Jonny, sorry for the inconvenient. We have updated helloKids now, so you can download the exact same version of the demo. Please download it again from your dashboard.

Thanks! :D

Thanks, this fixed it!

Cheers! :lol:

Marc P Summers

I have got two category lists – how do I get rid of the first default one and leave the sexy hellothemes one?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Left Nav bars not like demo version
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">