Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Left menu – edit contents?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello I’m just trying to get squared away with HelloUno. One thing I’m trying to narrow down is what I need to go to edit images/contents of the left menu bar in the default HelloUno setup. I checked 2columns-left.phtml and it doesn’t appear to be in there. I also did a few txt content searches in the HelloUno directories. Nothing there either.

I’m sure this is a simple thing. Thanks. :)

Just to give an example, the ‘feedback’ link points to #. (and there’s 2 of them.)

Thanks again

Anonymous

This is a real kicker to find. Here’s my progress so far.

From viewing the source of my site, I know the final product of the code contains.
      </div><div class=”info-box”>
      <div class=”infobox1″>
      <p>Feedback</p>
      <p>Help us Improve!</p>

</div>

</div>
      <div class=”info-box”>
      <div class=”infobox2″>
      <p>Support</p>
      <p>Ask the experts</p>

</div>
      </div>
      <div class=”info-box”>
      <div class=”infobox3″>
      <p>Feedback</p>
      <p>Help us Improve!</p>

</div>
      </div>

However, searching both the HelloUno code and the Magento base code, I can’t seem to find any line segments linking to this. I have to assume this must be a dynamically created event, however I’m having issues locating it in the Magento backend. Any pointers?

Anonymous

I know u guys are working on a different time zone then me. Just let me know when u have a chance to give me the answer. (or if someone else not working for hellothemes already knows that’d work great as well.)

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@John Schroeder

The answer to your question is to go to app/design/frontend/default/hellouno/template/callouts/more_info.phtml

Hope that helps, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Anonymous

John,

The code for that is under /app/design/frontend/default/hellouno/template/callouts/
      In that folder you have different html files like more_info.phtml or infobox.phtml.
      Check those and tell us how it went, if you need something else just write again.
      Thanks

Anonymous

That looks like that’s exactly what I’m looking for. Thanks a bunch. :)

Weird that dreamweaver didn’t find those files when I was search the content of files for the code. Maybe it’s because they’re phtml files?

Oh Well, if I run into any other problems or questions, I will post them here. Thanks!

Anonymous

Ok bringing this back up. I noticed the same info is being displayed in the right menu bar in the 3 columns layout. It’s a little redundant. How do I get rid of this menu from the right bar in this layout.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Jhon,
      you need to edit XML files.
      Go to app/design/frontend/default/hellouno/layout/catalog.xml
      and edit the file.
      You need to comment the left or right block callout.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Reply To: Left menu – edit contents?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">