Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone left column deleted

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  NoineeGon 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

All my website is working but there is a small problem. When we are in the catalogu, the left column disappears. You can see what I mean here :

What is strange is that problem only appears when we are in the catalogue, if you are on a another page, the left colum appears. You can see an exemple here :

I hope you will find a solution to this little problem. :cry:

Best Regards,

In the UK there are a a lot of companies offering novelty ID cards and fake ID cards on the web. The novelty ID cards are offered strictly as novelty items and as a result should only be used for these reasons. There are novelty identification cards of great quality and of bad quality. The inadequate poor quality cards are made up from low cost materials and these cards can be easily differentiated as fake. But the novelty UK driving licences sold by the NovB0ss are of very high quality. They look completely real and appear very genuine. His novelty UK driving licences also contain working colour change holograms and full colour UV security markings. So if you are looking for a great quality novelty driver licence please check out his website HERE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: left column deleted
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">