Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone Layered Nav Not Showing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi I’m trying to get layered Navigation working, but it doesn’t show even when setting anchor to Yes, and setting different filterable attributes on products in that category.

Please help me to show Layered Nav.

Many Thanks

Anonymous

It works in search results but not on catalog pages

Anonymous

Hi there, i have tested this by downloading the theme and the layered nav displays correctly, in category and search results pages. Did you modify the files somehow?.

The line which calls the layered nav, is in catalog.xml

Check if you have this, about line 109:

<catalog_category_layered translate=”label”>
      <label>Catalog Category (Anchor)</label>
      <reference name=”root”>
      <action method=”setTemplate”><template>page/2columns-left.phtml</template></action>
      </reference>
      <reference name=”right”>
      <block type=”catalog/layer_view” name=”catalog.leftnav” after=”currency” template=”catalog/layer/view.phtml”/>
      </reference>

Let us know.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Yes I have that but the only difference is <reference name=”left”> instead of
      <reference name=”right”>

Is that the problem?

<catalog_category_layered translate=”label”>
      <label>Catalog Category (Anchor)</label>
      <reference name=”root”>
      <action method=”setTemplate”><template>page/2columns-left.phtml</template></action>
      </reference>
      <reference name=”left”>
      <block type=”catalog/layer_view” name=”catalog.leftnav” after=”currency” template=”catalog/layer/view.phtml”/>
      </reference>

Anonymous

Aha managed to fix it, firstly the catalog/template/layer directory wasn’t in the hellosonar theme folder, so I copied that over from the Base theme.

Then I changed <reference name=”left”> to <reference name=”right”> as above, and refreshed the cache.

So now works on all categorys with Anchor On.

Cheers,
      Ben

Anonymous

Great!, thanks for share your resolution.

Cheers.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Layered Nav Not Showing
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">