Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Layer Navigation Problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I’m trying to set up the layered navigation in my theme. I see in the demo that it has multiple options for the “Shop By” section. I have tried adding extra attributes to the layered navigation but they are not showing up in my theme.

For example I want to include filtering by capacity, price, colour, type etc.

The website is http://memorycards.ie

I have currently added a dropdown attribute called capacity because I want to filter products by this. I have it enable for layered navigation but it doesn’t show.

Grateful for any help.

Ronan

Anonymous

Hey Ronan, nice site. You did a lot of work.

Make sure you have been created your attributes: capacity, price, color, type etc. with input DROPDOWN. Then, check your settings (see below) and try it again.

Use In Layered Navigation —— Filterable (with results) OR Filterable (no results)
      Use In Search Results Layered Navigation —— Yes
      Visible on Product View Page on Front-end —— Yes
      Used in product listing —— Yes
      Used for sorting in product listing —— Yes

NOTE:
      I noticed you have a link RSS Feed (footer) that points to /about-magento-demo-store. I am sure you don’t want to show that to your customers.

Regards,
      Julio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Layer Navigation Problem
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">