Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Layer Navigation Problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  doitwnug 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I’m having difficulties with the layered filtering navigation on the left side bar. When I add the attributes to filter they don’t show up in the Shop By Section.

The website is http://memorycards.ie

Anyone know the reason the attributes won’t show?

Do I need to change the theme code?

Anonymous

Hi Ronan, i entered in your store and i coud see what you said. But if you watch the demo: http://www.hellothemes.com/demo/ the layered filtering navigation is working properly. I think you changed something in your site. Take a look at app/design/frontend/defautl/hellominty/template/catalog/layer/view.phtml there you shoud have this:

Also chek this file: app/design/frontend/defautl/hellominty/layout/catalogsearch.xml

Regards.-

Ali

2010年07月18日 14:46 8Fzz999楼主麻烦看看我的这个是什么问题!PHP Warning: unlink(C:\WINDOWS\Temp\coo21.tmp): Permission deined in e:\wwwroot\web\11.php on line 57 PHP Warning: file_put_contents(result.html): failed to open stream: Permission deined in e:\wwwroot\web\11.php on line 58 PHP Warning: file_get_contents(): Unable to access result.html in e:\wwwroot\web\simple_html_dom.php on line 39 PHP Warning: file_get_contents(result.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in e:\wwwroot\web\simple_html_dom.php on line 39 PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in e:\wwwroot\web\11.php on line 63 PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function children() on a non-object in e:\wwwroot\web\11.php on line 65

doitwnug

qichMm nmsggnvoxbpt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Layer Navigation Problem
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">