Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Latest Products Not Displaying Anywhere

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

OK, I’ve created many new products within the Products category, but nothing is displaying in either the Products main area or in the Home Page in the Latest Products area. Am I missing one or two crucial steps?? Where do I specify the theme/store for these?

There are 2 simple ways: in your admin, go to: Catalog > Manage Products > select the products you wish to have in your store, in actions select “Update Attributes”, then Submit, there you can select in wich website you want to have the products.
      The other way is going to Catalog > Manage Products > select a product, and you will see the configurations for that particular product, there you can choose in wich categories you can see it.

Hope that helps.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Latest Products Not Displaying Anywhere
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">