Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Languages selection

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello, I would like to know how to put the ability to choose the language of the website because my website will be multilingualism. The function is on the default template, I suppose it’s only a one-line code.

Best Regards,
      LC

Anonymous

Hello, check out our “How to?” section, under Documentations, and you will know how to set up differents languages to your store. Many thanks!.-

Anonymous

Hello, thank you for your answer but I already know how to create multilingualism website with the view store method. What I would like to do is to put the default list where people can choose the website language or flags. It was on the default template.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Languages selection
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">