Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions jcarousel file not found in js (like in helloone)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I cannot find the jcarousel file to disable or remove it from hellomix. I was able to remove it from hello one simply cause the jcarousel existed in the js folder. I appreciate any help you can give me on remove it from the homepage. Love the themes, keep up the good work!

Thanks

Anonymous

Hello, actually the jcarousel do exist in the js folder of helloMix: custom.js line:

// Product Slider
      jQuery(‘#featured-products’).jcarousel();

But, there is a more easy way to remove the jcarousel in helloMix, just go to your Admin panel, select the homepage of helloMix, and remove or comment this line:

Cheers!.-

Anonymous

awesome, it worked! Thank you so much.

Anonymous

Great!, you’re welcome.

Cheers.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: jcarousel file not found in js (like in helloone)
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">