Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Issues with css in IE 8

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Version IE 8.0.7600.16385

The template is not properly displaying correctly in IE 8; FireFox is appearing just fine.

Attempting to view in compat mode has no change. Cleared cookies and cache of both magento and the browser.

Any one else seen this issue?

Anonymous

I have added
      .col-main { text-align:left; }
      .col-main .padder {text-align: left}
      .container {text-align: left;}

Noted in a previous solution; so I am noting that I have investigated other fixes to this solution.

This is only occurring on top level navigation; on categories that include parts; once you drill down it goes away

Anonymous

Further testing, this template doesn’t support farther than 3 levels of navagation.

>Man
      ->Cisco
      –> Router <- this level breaks IE navigation

Anonymous

Hi Vern, i tested this in our demo site and it doesn’t have this issue. Check http://demos.hellothemes.com/hellouno Apparel>Shoes>Mens>Test Level

What do you mean with “–> Router <- this level breaks IE navigation “??.

Regards.-

Anonymous

http://www.networkhardware.biz/manufacturers.html

This level displays wrong. It was a narrowing down. I can make it work if I disable 3rd level css nav

Anonymous

I don’t see your issue in the link you sent. However, you can check the demo site in IE8 and see it doesn’t have that issue (the demo site has the same files you downloaded).-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Issues with css in IE 8
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">