Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPodcast Issue with editing TopLinks

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’m trying to find the file which includes the links for…
      MY ACCOUNT | MY WISHLIST | MY CART | CHECKOUT | LOGIN

…I understand the breadcrumbs.phtml is calling on the ChildHTML for ‘topSearch” and ‘topLinks” which loads the search into the left side of breadcrumbs, and the My Account, etc. links onto the right side. For the search I found this file in ../template/catalog/search/form.mini.phtml but I cannot find the one for topLinks. I thought it was ../template/page/html/top.links.phtml but edits to that file do not affect the My Account, etc. links.

Where is this file located that manages these links?

Anonymous

Anyone know where the file that manages these links lives in the file directories? The logical file is not affecting changes in the content…

Thanks for your help…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Issue with editing TopLinks
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">