Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini "is anchor" only showing last sub-category products (Hello Mini & 1.4.0.1)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi guys,

Another one. I have a structure lick below:

CategoryA (0 products, is_anchor=yes, display mode=block and products)
      - SubCategoryB (10 products, is_anchor=no, display mode=products only)
      - SubCategoryC (10 products, is_anchor=no, display mode=products only)
      - SubCategoryD (10 products, is_anchor=no, display mode=products only)

My understanding is that the is_anchor flag will show all products within each sub-category. I’ve tried this and it is only showing the products from the last sub-category (i.e. the 10 products in SubCategoryD).

I’ve changed back to the original theme and it is showing all 30 so maybe this is a bug in Hello Mini. Can you please test on your side.

Thanks,
      Anthony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    Reply To: "is anchor" only showing last sub-category products (Hello Mini & 1.4.0.1)
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">