Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone Iphone hellosixty not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rem blog 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

We installed the hellosixty theme, we configured the iphone theme, when you access the store it shows the header and the footer, but the rest of the page is blank. If you see the source you can see that all the code is there, the helloslider,… but the page is blank
      Can you help?
      It is really important
      Thanks

rem blog

I am sorry to the huge review, yet Now i’m truly caring the modern Microsoft zune, and also desire this kind of, plus the exceptional testimonials a few other people have written, can help you determine if it is the right choice for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Iphone hellosixty not working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">