Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Internet explorer troubleshooting with hellococo

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hdgeqdpnm 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

If you view my site in internet explorer 6 or 7 the category menu drops down into the slider. Is there anyway I can stop this happening?

My site is http://www.eyewearstyle.com

Also when you are in the product page and you open the lightbox effect slider it does not display the labels for the different images (I want to add colour descriptions under the images) it just takes the first image labels and applies it to all of your images?

Many thanks
      Dan

Anonymous

Hi

I would really appreciate some feedback if at all possible.

Many Thanks
      Dan

Anonymous

Hi
      any feedback would be appreciated this is 6 days old now and nothing…

Anonymous

Try 3 months.
      Sorry would love to help but im not brilliant with this type of thing, hense my 3 month old topic :(

p.s. sorry for raising hope by seeing that you had a reply.

Anonymous

Hi Daniel – just as a matter of interest – did you have any problems with the slider not working properly, mine is missing half the image

Regards

Clive

Anonymous

Hi Clive, please submit a ticket next time you have an issue, since we don’t give support in the forum anymore.

Check the file skin/frontend/default/hellococo/css/custom.css
      Line: 347

You should have this line:

If it doesn’t have the !important property, add it as shown above.

Cheers.-

Maii

C’est le printemps, la vie reerpnd !Et merci pour ton soutien. Varien a fait un excellent boulot et le contact passe tre8s bien entre nous. C’est de9je0 un bon contexte pour faire du bon boulot !A mardi. Je viendrais faire un tour. On parlera de MaTitine !

hdgeqdpnm

lHSc0e uxanxofgnsbj

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Reply To: Internet explorer troubleshooting with hellococo
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">