Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired Installing HelloWired on a Fresh Magento Install

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

I’m following the installation instructions perfectly and end up with the “welcome to magento’s installation wizard” every time, un-themed.

I can’t seem to figure out what I’m doing incorrectly…

Any tips?

I just realized we have a Magento install. Could this be causing the problems?

Fixed it by replacing wishlist.xml in any template/layout folder with the new wishlish.xml from default template.

Seems that HelloWired for is not fully compatible with due to changes in Wishlist functionality in the latest Magento release. :!:

Hi, we are upgrading our themes to They are not ready yet because we are fixing the issues this new version has caused.

Correct, replace wishlist.xml.-

I have Magento 1.4.2, and just downloaded Hellowired. I uploaded files from the folder which contains Hellowired 1.4.2 to my server, and did all instructions to activate the theme, but when I go to the frontend I get this message: “There has been an error processing your request”.

Please help.

Hi, comment the file wishlist.xml (like this __wishlist.xml) and the theme will work correctly in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Installing HelloWired on a Fresh Magento Install
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">