Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired Installing HelloWired on a Fresh Magento 1.4.1.1 Install

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’m following the installation instructions perfectly and end up with the “welcome to magento’s installation wizard” every time, un-themed.

I can’t seem to figure out what I’m doing incorrectly…

Any tips?

Thanks!

Best,
      DBB

Anonymous

I just realized we have a 1.4.2.0 Magento install. Could this be causing the problems?

Anonymous

Fixed it by replacing wishlist.xml in any template/layout folder with the new wishlish.xml from 1.4.2.0 default template.

Seems that HelloWired for 1.4.1.1 is not fully compatible with 1.4.2.0 due to changes in Wishlist functionality in the latest Magento release. :!:

Anonymous

Hi, we are upgrading our themes to 1.4.2.0 They are not ready yet because we are fixing the issues this new version has caused.

Correct, replace wishlist.xml.-

Anonymous

I have Magento 1.4.2, and just downloaded Hellowired. I uploaded files from the folder which contains Hellowired 1.4.2 to my server, and did all instructions to activate the theme, but when I go to the frontend I get this message: “There has been an error processing your request”.

Please help.

http://www.miotuyo.com

Anonymous

Hi, comment the file wishlist.xml (like this __wishlist.xml) and the theme will work correctly in 1.4.2.0

Regards.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Installing HelloWired on a Fresh Magento 1.4.1.1 Install
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">