Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloTonic & HelloTonic iPhone Installing a them using the Hello Upload extension

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kacy 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Seems like the same approach. You find a great site , great themes, great promises and enthusiastically you purchase a theme – only to find that trying to install the extension using a one click upload of themes becomes a frustrating go- around.

Got a link to the extension :
      http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/HelloThemes.com/extension/7643/helloupload_v2
      Got the extension key
      Now what does one need to do?
      I cannot find any way of installing this to be able to easily install my hello theme.
      The install video also shows a long and convoluted method of installation. – poor visual demonstration and not very easy to follow

Please – your website state 24/7 support and all that is available is a forum?

Can you please help get this sorted for me.

1. How do I install the Hello Upload 2 extension
      2. Please explain the process from start to finish.

Thank you

Patrick Baker
      Director
      Mindlogik

Anonymous

Hello, if you are not acquainted with Magento, please do not blame us.
      If you take a look at the results of our customers feedback, you will see that a 66% of our customers have found the video-tutorial useful and the opinion about the support is that good also (46.2% Good, 12.9% Outstanding). http://www.hellothemes.com/blog/customer-feedback/

We are not saying you HAVE to know Magento, but you could first accept your level of knowledge about this and then make a suggestion, not start spitting over HelloThemes.

Once you have the extension key, you have to paste it in the “Paste extension key to install:” field withing your MagentoConnect Manager in your Admin-panel: System>Magento Connect>Magento Connect Manager
      Take a look at which themes are available to install with the extension.

We have a written tutorial for theme installation also: http://www.hellothemes.com/uncategorized/how-to-install-theme/

Ibrahim

did all this and nothing! I get a lguangae drop box on main page, the link works but it’s all in english. I went to app/local/ and opened some of them up and they are all eng, eng so I tried editing them manualy but when I upload my changed versions and view the site there are no changes. Any advice?Yes I cleared the cache, how do you do that excactly?

arpsicgnq

y1XkOX groampqjgnrn

Kacy
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Installing a them using the Hello Upload extension
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">