Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Installation Woes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I want to install Hello Mini on a Clean install of Magento 4.1.1.

I have followed the instructions in the included PDF (as according to your site the uploader no longer works):

Log in to your backend of your Magento Administration and go to “System” → “Configuration”. Click on “Design” under General in the left-hand corner menu. Select “custom design” and choose the name of your theme in the dropdown menu. Click “save”. Your template is now active (if it doesnt show up immediately, Disable the Cache in System → Cache Management).

When I get to the stage of looking for the “custom template” in the Magento administration interface, the mentioned selection is not a provided option.

Please advise – has this process changed? Does this theme support the current version of Magento? How should I install the theme?

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Figured it out:

System → Configuration → Design → Themes → Default: hellomini

I found the out of date PDF installation instructions misleading, perhaps a link to up-to-date instructions in the PDF would have been of more benefit?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi Lucy. Yes, you are right, the PDF are out of date, and the correct instructions are in the tutorial: http://www.hellothemes.com/uncategorized/how-to-install-theme/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards.-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Installation Woes
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">