Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Install Sample Data

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bqtoyl 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi all

Does anyone know if the ‘install’ xml file that downloads with this theme is actually sample data?

I need the demo site sample data for my site.

If this file is for sample data where and how do I install it in my Magento admin?

Many thanks

Anonymous

14 hours and no reply. Does anyone else use this forum??

All i want to know is what the install.xml file is for.

Anonymous

Hi Paul, if yo want to have the Sample Data installed, you must install it before the Magento installation: http://www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/installing-the-sample-data-for-magento

Regards.-

Anonymous

Ok I understand, thanks

Anonymous

Cheers :wink:

Jorge

Hi ambnet, you can edit the css file to cuzsomite the header:wp-content/themes/abcOK/style.csslooking for banner and change it to whatever you want:#banner {width: 100%;background-color: rgb(27,104,158);height:140px;margin:0;padding: 0;position: relative;}For example, use a picture as background:#banner {width: 100%;background-color: rgb(27,104,158); background-image: url(theImageName.gif);height:140px;margin:0;padding: 0;position: relative;}

bqtoyl

yT3wUw axcooiknnsdp

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Install Sample Data
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">