Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Insert links to text and images in the homepage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Can you please point me to the right direction on how to insert links to footer text (such as about us, facebook…) and to images including the slide show images.

I’m using the helloglam theme on magento

When I click on about us in homepage it just takes me back to homepage.

Please help

Well I figured it out myself:

All I had to do is go to cms>static blocks>footer links and make shure that wysiwyg editor is enabled for html illiterates and just insert the links there.

However I would like to remove the “store information” text in the footer area. I can’t find it anywhere in static blocks. Please someone provide me with it’s location so I can remove it.

Please see helloglam demo store in the footer area to see what I’m talking about

After spending all night yesterday looking for the store information and footer links below it in the helloglam template I finally found it’s location.

I just removed it completely including the links below it and just added the links removed in the footerLinks static block for easy manipulation.

Hope this helps someone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Insert links to text and images in the homepage
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">