Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Image sizes

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author

hello, I have some problems and hope i can get some help from you:

1) Image Quality: the quality in the grid view of the store is quite poor – actually you can see the images are ‘blur’. Even when opening the item, you have a large box and the picture in the corner which is not very nice to see. Is there any way to improve this – I see that in the demo store is also quite poor.

2) When displaying products in ‘grid’, the 4th item on the right is too close to the margin, almost outside, it would be nice to leave some margin there. Tried to find the css for this but could not alter the current layout.

3) Left hand side category list: I modified the css file to change the ‘greens’ to ‘reds’ but for some reason the I could not find the line to alter the colour of these categories when they are clicked – still in green.

Thats all please let me know if you can help me on this asap. Site for reference if needed is

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    Reply To: Image sizes
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">