Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloTonic & HelloTonic iPhone Image on helloslide of hellotonic theme not showing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

I am installing Hellotonic and I am having issues with the helloslide block. I can see products but i cannot see the images. I get all the info on the left of the page, where the photo should be, and nothing on my right, where the info its meant to be.

I am installing the theme on Magento 1.4(the last one). I dont think this is the problem, but…

Thanks for your help.

Hi Alvaro, seems to be a misconfiguration of your homepage. Be sure to select “Homepage” as Layout in the Homepage configurations from your Admin-panel.

Also, be sure to add an image with correct size to your products, 1100×1100 is the render of the images in this slider.

Refresh the cache.

Let us know if this correct the issue.
      Kind regards.-

I think there is nothing solved…you can see it here… :(

Here you will see my two problems…

There are two “Homepage” layouts you can change in the configurations section. Make sure you edited the right Homepage layout.

Hi Alvaro, i see you have the slider working now. The featured categories issue you still have can be due to customizations over the theme or the Magento version you are using.

We have sent you an e-mail regarding this.

Kind regards.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Image on helloslide of hellotonic theme not showing
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">