Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions iphone themes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

:?: is it me or is the support on here very bad now!!!!! was great at first.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

I install iphone theme nbut it breaks my normal theme. I cant use it or it causes errors on my normal homepage. I only want it to show if you access my site from the iphone!

Please advise me, what am i doing wrong, after i add desig change it breaks my normal theme.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hi Richard, I dont know why you said this.
      iPhone theme is, obviously, other theme and should be install like other theme. Is imposible that this theme break your other theme because work separatly.
      I am sure that this is an config error. I propose you, that we will look your store and if it is an configuration issue.. you pay for the service.
      Did you read the Documentation?
      (http://www.hellothemes.com/support/documentation/hellocanvas-iphone-documentation/)
      Look the tab “How to”.
      Best regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: iphone themes
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">