Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno IE Display Error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  atsurdv 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hey Guys,

Just a quick question over a display error with IE 8 .. when I load the home screen the slider images refuse to load and instead it gives me some kind of syntax error message.
      Picture here: http://imgur.com/mpYVk.jpg

However, the website works 100% perfectly in Firefox, Chrome and Safari.. so just curious why it doesn’t work in IE.

Also it claims the syntax error is on line 258 however there are only 76 lines of code on the file mentioned ..

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks!,
      Ryan

Anonymous

Hey Ryan,

To debug I’d need a link to your site. The slider in Hellococo works fine in IE8 and the same code is used for basically all themes. Did you add any 3-party extensions or modify the code? Post your link and I’ll try to help.

Kevin

Erika

Posted on Hola Julio, yo tambie9n he pasado algouns cuantos productos de oscommerce a Magento, pero esa cantidad jame1s y no te sere1 me1s facil y mas estable por SSH debe haber algo por ahed en los post del mundo que alguien de haya topado con eso.Boris D.

atsurdv

MSm7hj xqhnbrhopvht

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: IE Display Error
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">