Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone IE 6 Menu Dropdown Z-index

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

When I view my website in most browsers, it looks fine. However, IE 6 seems to show hide the drop down behind other page elements. I assumed that this was a simple Z-index issue, but after adjusting the Z-index to 9999 to all menu css rules, there is no change. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Resolved (kinda):
      I recently changed my menu to a custom drop down using a static block in the place of the standard Magento navigation and this problem is fixed. I did notice however that form elements still show on top of the menu. For instance the selection box for sorting product lists appears on top in IE6. Any suggestions would be great, but since this is a customization of the hellocanvas code, I’m willing to live with it for now

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: IE 6 Menu Dropdown Z-index
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">