Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions I see multiple product tabs on the demo site, but cannot find where they are!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I just purchased Hellomix to computer component wholesale website. I added a product for testing to see how it looks in the frontend, but was not able to add more tabs for “Tech Specs” and “Review” tabs on the product detail page. Can you explain how I can add more tabs to the product page? I believe this feature is already there because I see them in demo site.

http://www.lfcarmona.com

Thanks!
      Karen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    Reply To: I see multiple product tabs on the demo site, but cannot find where they are!
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">