Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone i dont got a menu bar.. no category are showing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

i install the canvas theme and i got no menu bar on the top.. no category are showing

can you help?

Hi Ramona, i entered in your store and i coud see the menu bar with the categories, did you solve the problem?.

yes i did :D

thank you!

Same problem – I’ve checked everything, saw videos, tutorials – I’m clueless. Something went wrong.
      The products are all on the server – I can see them.

Please give me a hint. Thx in advance.

Kind regards

PS: I’ve installed the HelloCanvas theme with HelloUpload from the bundle.

Hello? Outstanding Support? :wink:
      I need some information please. To set up a shop isn’t my hobby – I have to get ready.
      The installation is not very clear – the HelloUpload has a bug maybe.

Anyways – I would like to ask if you can help me. Please.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: i dont got a menu bar.. no category are showing
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">