Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloClean I can't dowload the PSD file

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I purchased the HelloClean theme with the developer license, but I can’t dowload the PSD file. I can see the download Icon, but when clicked it redirects me to login page (althought I’m already logged in)

With the HelloClean theme I’ve got the HelloCanvas theme. For this theme I can download the PSD without any problem.

How can I download it?

thanks

dani

Anonymous

Could you send me the HelloClean PSD by email please? It’s pretty urgent.

I already tried to clear the cache, and use diferent browsers.

Looks like that others had the problem before.

http://www.hellothemes.com/forum/topic/download-not-permited

Anonymous

Please, dont’ ignore my posts and support request emails. The store has a bug preventing me to download something I purchased 3 days ago and I don’t event had a “we are working on it” response.

thanks!

Anonymous

Hello Dani, i apologize for this inconvenience. We are having a lot of support work. I just sent to your e-mail the psd files, hope you can customize your theme now. Thanks!.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: I can't dowload the PSD file
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">