Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSleek I can't choose the other colors of this template

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

We are using the Hellosleek template and I was wondering how I can choose the color green or red? With the older Hellosleek package installed on you could choose the color in the Design page. Now we are on and the latest Hellosleek package, but I can not choose the different color templates, only the hellosleek is available and not the hellosleek_green or hellosleek_red option.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Edward, you should be able to choose the color in System > Configuration > Design > write hellosleek_red (or _blue) in the “Skin (Images / CSS)” field.

Be sure the theme is not installed in System > Desing. Also check if you have the necessary skin folders (hellosleek_red, hellosleek_green).

Kind regards.-

Hi Guillermo, I have tried it, but the only thing that changes is the logo. The template is still the Magento default template, but with the red ONLINESTORE logo from Hellosleek.

I have it running on a test shop, I could give you access if you want?

Hello Edward, check the color view in our demo site:

Only the logo, the prices and the text in the footer changes of color.
      You can send your details to support at hellothemes dot com ,so we can check if your configuration are ok.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: I can't choose the other colors of this template
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">