Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions How to wrap category names in top navigation?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hqh1314 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

The top navigation does not have much room for 8+ parent category names (I am using HelloMix). Is there a way to wrap a category name (and increase the height of the navigation bar to allow this) to increase space for longer names?

For example Home & Household could wrap like:
      Home &
      Household

Are there any other solutions or suggestions to improve the space for longer category names?

Thanks for any assistance.

Tony

hqh1314

I have to get over our affection for your goodness assisting people who actually need benefit the therapy lamp of curiosity. The true persistence for moving the answer all around ended up being fantastic and possess frequently encouraged personnel just like me to achieve cause real progress. Your personal helpful helpful data means this much somebody just like me but still much more to our colleagues. Many thanks coming from all individuals.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: How to wrap category names in top navigation?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">